Get started (or re-started) in Social Media Marketing – THE RIGHT WAY!
Most of our regular readers will know that I (Zoe) am a Social Media Marketing Trainer, Manager and Speaker but, up until now, my full course has only been available online. Well, you’ve asked (and asked) and I’m finally delivering live Social Media Marketing seminars.
To make this even more exciting (and rewarding) for you, I have partnered with Multi-Award Winning Business Owner Yvette Adams to present our “Social Media Super Hero” starter seminars. Yvette not only owns “The Creative Collective” agency on the Sunshine Coast, but is also the Queensland finalist for the “Telstra Business Woman of the Year” awards in the “Commonwealth Bank Business Owner of the Year” category.
So…. we know we can teach you a thing or two about effectively using Social Media Marketing and efficiently using internet technology to grow your business.
“Social Media Super Hero” seminars are being held on The Sunshine Coast and Melbourne next week with more cities scheduled for early next year. If you have a request for a specific city please let us know in the comments section below on on our Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/MarkandZoe
Read on for full details and booking links:
BECOME A SOCIAL MEDIA SUPER HERO
Social media is a really big deal right now. Find out WHY!!!
You know that Social Media is a really big deal right now. But we’d like to ask you one question:
“What if you could be shown in just a couple of hours EXACTLY how you can get started the RIGHT way online and positively FLOURISH from the word GO by using
1) Technology that will save you ENORMOUS amounts of time and money
2) Social Media to Build a HUGE database FAST
3) Tools that tie it all together so that you can monitor and manage it with ease, anywhere, any time??!”
Well guess what….here’s your big chance…..
Your Social Media Super Hero training includes:
The technology, tools & tricks you need to run your online business with ease, from ANYWHERE!!!
• What hardware and software you need online tools successful business owners and entrepreneurs use to start businesses, grow their businesses and run their businesses with maximum efficiency
• What EXACT tools successful business owners use to run the various areas of their business – from accounts software to HR, quoting to collaborating on documents, social media, email marketing and more and WHY
• How businesses are creating and using Applications (Apps) to their advantage
• Why you would be crazy not to explore the possibility of using these tools in your business to save enormous amounts of time and money
Online Reputation Management
- Why online reputation management is essential if you want to operate a business in an increasingly internet driven world
- How to find out the moment people are talking about you online – whether it is good, bad or indifferent
- What are ‘citations’ and why you need to encourage them
- The massive move towards ‘push marketing’
How to become a Social Media Super Hero
- What the top Social Media sites are and how to best utilize them
- How to identify appropriate usernames for your social networks
- Facebook Profile, Pages and Groups – What’s the difference? Which ones do you need and why – get this wrong and Facebook will shut down your account!
- How to interact on social networks to achieve maximum results
- How to build a huge list of targeted, valuable friends, fans, followers and subscribers QUICKLY
- How to personalise your Facebook Page for a professional business image
- What to post about and importantly, what NOT to share on Social Media
- Introduction to top tools, applications, sites and resources to get RESULTS FAST!
+ much more!
So who are your Super Hero Mentors?
Introducing you to two of Australia’s biggest **Online All Stars** but until recently just ‘quiet achievers’…
Zoe deLuca and Yvette Adams.
‘Who?’ you might say You may not have heard of them because they’ve both been busy living the ultimate lifestyle, basing themselves in sunny Queensland but running VERY successful home based businesses and earning BIG BUCKS around their commitments as mothers of broods of kids. How successful you might ask? Well read on…
Yvette Adams is a multi-award winning business owner and experienced and inspiring speaker/trainer. A serial entrepreneur, Yvette has started four businesses – the first a newspaper which she started at the age of just 17 years old and sold to an American entrepreneur after the first issue!
In 2007, just 7 weeks after the birth of her second child, Yvette launched The Creative Collective – a creative services and training agency. Within just 6 months in business she won the Queensland Small Business Champions Young Entrepreneur Award and has since gone on to win the Specialised Small Business Award at the same awards in 2008 and more recently the Commonwealth Business Owner of the Year at the Telstra Business Women’s Awards in 2010 (Queensland).
In just three short years in business she has established an in-house team of 6, 25 virtual contractors and 1 franchisee with more in the pipeline, servicing clients throughout Australia and even internationally. The business also has a strong education and training arm with the company successfully delivering Government funded programs to hundreds of business owners with exceptional success.
Zoe de Luca
Zoe deLuca is Social Media Marketing Specialist, Speaker, Trainer, Business Mentor and Internet Entrepreneur, operating multiple businesses from her laptop while travelling the World. With a Twitter following in excess of 33,000 to date and over 44,000 views of her training videos on YouTube and thousands of friends on Facebook & Linkedin it’s no wonder she was recently selected to attend the “10 for 10″ internet marketing training intensive in New York.
You may be surprised to learn that Zoe is a Marine Biologist by trade!! Zoe spent over 10 years working as an Environmental Consultant and Strategic Planner with Government before starting her first home based business in 2003 to allow for more flexibility to be Mum to her family of 5.
With a hunger for knowledge and a drive to grow her business while still being a full time Mum, Zoe started marketing through social media in early 2008. She now creates social media training programs servicing clients in 7 countries around the globe.
So do you think it’s possible these two incredible women might actually be able to teach YOU a thing or two???
Come along to their power-packed 2.5 hour workshops being held in Melbourne and The Sunshine Coast this month – see dates below:
COST: Only $57 per person or $97 for 2 people
(save $20 if you bring a friend!)
Numbers ARE limited. Secure your ticket now!
SUNSHINE COAST – Tuesday 9th November, 2010
Morning Session: Function Room BCC Cinemas – Sunshine Plaza, Maroochydore
Doors open 9:00am for networking. 9:30am start – ends Midday
Details and booking here: Social Media Super Hero – Sunshine Coast AM
Evening Session: Sunshine Coast TAFE – Mooloolaba
Doors open 5:00pm for networking. 5:30pm start – ends 8:00pm
Details and booking here: Social Media Super Hero – Sunshine Coast PM
MELBOURNE – Thursday 11th November, 2010
Victoria University – City Flinders Campus
Doors open 12:30PM for networking. 1:00pm start – ends 3.30pm
Details and Booking here: Social Media Super Hero – Melbourne Seminar